To our Loyal Customers and Visitors
In light of the current health crisis we are experiencing, Nirvana Grille is taking steps to not only keep our family and staff safe, but to keep our guests safe and give peace of mind when dining. We are committed to making our community stronger during this infectious time. Through our precautions, we will limit mass contact and offer a safe place while you dine out.
If you should have any questions, please feel free to reach out directly to us with your concerns. Our thoughts and prayers are with all those who are struggling with their health.
Go to the links below for our Grocery Co-Op and Mix and Match Meal Kits Page:
**Hot Meals To-Go & Grocery Co-Op are available 2-6pm, everyday except Monday, for same-day pickup or delivery. Please add any additional information (food preparation for hot meal items, exact arrival time, etc.) in the notes section on the CART page before checkout.**
Steps We are Currently Taking to Keep Everyone that Comes to or Works with Nirvana Grille Safe:
- Wiping all doors, front and back of house, inside and outside, every 30 minutes.
- Wiping bathroom entry, stall, and sink every 30 minutes.
- Employees will be washing their hands every 30 minutes or any time they come in contact with something that has potentially touched another’s mouth.
- Wiping iPads down constantly throughout the night.
- When doing any food preparation, gloves are being used and disposed of when finished.
- In the kitchen and dish station, any time an employee touches dirty silverware, glassware, or plates they are washing hands with soap and water.
- Wiping down any pens before dropping them at tables, for each use.
- Wiping down all menus after every 30 minutes.
- Employees will be washing their hands after any touching of their mouth or face.
- Changing linens after each use.
- No hugging or shaking hands will be allowed between staff or staff and guests at this time.
Chef Lindsay and Luis Rosales
The Nirvana Grille Family
The Nirvana Experience
Committed to offering delicious food and impeccable service, our uniquely fresh menu allows a kitchen full of high-quality ingredients to take center stage. We specify our food as Contemporary 'Clean' California Cuisine. Our "ingredients-first" philosophy begins at the local level, working closely with purveyors to ensure access to the best-available provisions so we can change menus with the seasons. Our menu is composed entirely of all natural meats free from hormones and antibiotics, organic free range "Mary's" poultry and sustainable seafood. For us, it's all about the food and your experience.